Friday, July 4, 2008

Tagged...

SO... Denielle tagged me. I guess it's a good thing, cuz I never post. I have been doing so many different things for the past month, and I want to post my projects and ideas... just haven't done it. Next week, I promise some fun info about our lives... a couple of trips and some fun sewing and cooking crafts... :)

3 joys:

1. Michael and my 3 boys
2. The Gospel and the knowledge that I am a Daughter of God
3. No matter what happens today, you get to try again tomorrow.

3 Fears

1. That I am not as prepared for an emergency and my family will suffer.
2. That something will happen to me and my boys would be without a mother.
3. Ok, this sounds totally dumb.... but I am still a little afraid of the dark...

3 Current obsessions/Collections

1. Fabric & sewing... I love it-- there are so many projects, I don't know where to begin!
2. Food-- always... now if I could just eat as much as I wanted and still fit in my clothes-
3. Playing on Colton's webkinz... I love getting him things for his pet-- it's shopping without spending any money!

3 Surprising Facts (what's the dealio with this??? I thought that was the purpose of the top 3 categories???)

1. I absolutely LOVE Disneyland-- I could go there at least twice a year and never tire of it. I get cravings to go EVERY spring. It's kinda goofy... (pardon the pun)
2. I prefer to read a good children's novel to an adult novel any day... my latest find is The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall-- it was so much fun... (I know, I'm a geek)
3. I hate loud noises-- especially marching bands, fireworks, etc. -- I avoid them at ALL costs. (I thought this was particularly ironic, being the 4th of July and all...)

5 people tagged:

1. Abby
2. Megan
3. Sarah P.
4. Stephanie
5. Laurie

6 comments:

JrJr Moreys said...

So being close to Thunder is not a good option?

Afton said...

Only with earplugs...

Laurie said...

I don't really like the dark, either!!!

I just got tagged for this from another friend a little while ago. It's funny how quickly these tags start spreading! ... How funny, I just checked and I actually did it the very day before you did this one! :)

Alene said...

I love your surprising facts! I will go to Disneyland anytime I get the chance, too.

Mindy said...

Hi Michael,

I just got the link to your family's blog from Alene's blog. I haven't heard from you for a long time. It is fun to see pictures of you and your family. Chad and I have a blog too. It is:
http://chadandmindysanders.blogspot.com/

Later,
Mindy Sanders (Flake)

heidi said...

Afton - Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but I was your visiting teacher forever ago... Heidi Ryan. Blog hopping fun:) anyway, your family is super cute!!! hop over to our blog anytime! www.ryanmanor.blogspot.com