I love Colton for his energetic, happy attitude. He has so much love for doing good, and wants to do his best. He loves to try new things, and always looks out for other's feelings.
I love Riley for his spunk. He is such a creative little guy, and has so much love for those around him. He is not intimidated by anyone, and knows that everyone is a friend-- you just have to say "hi" first.

I love Blake for his sweet personality. He is so calm, and so curious. His smile brightens the room, and he loves with all his little heart.


7 comments:
Happy mothers Day! I love your boys too!
VERY cute, Afton! What cute pictures of you and your little guys. They're lucky to have you!
Your boys are so handsome and I'm sure they know what a great mom they have!
Afton!!! I'm so glad you commented on Denielle's blog, so I could find yours!! :D We miss you guys in the ward!!!
I'll send you an invite to our blog!!
Afton, you have a cute family, and I like that picture of you in your glasses. Your adorable.
Your blog is so cute! I'll have to start keeping tabs on you now that I know your blog address. I added you to my friends list and it just so happens that you are the very first name because I list them alphabetically. Let me know if that bothers you : )
Stephanie Greer
very cute afton! your little boy is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment